Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Starting Anew this 2012

Belated Happy New Year!

Indeed new, my first post this 2012 to a newly published blog. 

After several months of been here and been there, finally I was back to blogging arena.

Nah, I didn't go somewhere. You might suppose I've traveled. :) But technically yes, I've been into a roller coaster ride of life that's quite overwhelming for awhile. But I thanked God, despite of the "ups and downs", I was able to reach other end peacefully. The hiatus had bought me to my inner sanctuary to gather myself once again including the thoughts of continuing the blog writing.

I learned to live by this saying every moment I face tough times in life:
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28)

In simple thoughts, in every rain there's a sunny day after. Confident of the certain promise this saying possess; this year's perspective would be promising.
  • Setting a better financial goal
  • Healthy Habits
  • Restoring relationships
  • Planning ahead a retirement scheme
  • Extending help for missions
  • To invest another property
I'm thankful, by His grace the every vital aspect of my life will be for better. Truly, this works for those who believe that God always have a better way out for His children to overcome trials victoriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment