Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Picnik Saying Goodbye?

Oh no, no, no! Tell me, it's not true!


So, it's true then. I'm darn sad of the news! It's a real lost on my side who is a non-pro of anything graphics. Picnik is one of my favorites. I'm one of those million users find Picnik a generous and useful site. For years, Picnik is like a virtual friend helping me to set-up a customized graphics in my blog, my photos turned  awesome of its effects, enable me to create a great collage for keeps and a  text feature that authenticate my own photos and more! I've been to several sites with the likes but Picnik has surpassed them all! Kudos to all in the team, you did a great job! Just a regret, you are saying goodbye.

Thank you my friend. I will miss you, Picnik...
 

2 comments:

  1. I share the same sentiment. I felt so bad they are closing but I think they are merging with Google+. Maybe... But I do hope! I love their editing features and tools so I am using everything now while I can until April 19. They're premium features are free until then :)

    Hugs,
    Ria C

    It's My Party
    Home is Where the Heart Is
    Red Lips and Pinky Toes
    The Travel Bug
    Handmade with LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis,
    Thank you for passing by. I missed our exchange of visits and comments.
    Eto nga ang pinagkakaabalahan ko ng mga nakaraang araw. I edit some pics for my future posts. Naduduling na nga ako sa kaka-edit. Parang naghahabol ng quota. Lols!

    Till next stop :)
    Hugs,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete