Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Classes Suspended or Not?

Despite of dusty weather, my daughter set early for school. She called her teacher to confirm today's class. But the answer was unpredictable. Class might be suspended, it might be not; depends on the weather condition.

While preparing our breakfast, I overheard my daughter Roni talking to her classmate updating her today's weather which myself verified later thru the internet.


So, a thunderstorm and rain is anticipated today. Because of the rain forecast, my daughter opted to stay at home. She will not take same risk again bought by the flood last year. That she was 15 hours stranded in the school bus; in between a transport to stay overnight at her school. They were 10 children in that bus. It happened so close to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment